Please take a moment to follow this link to complete a survey about skateboard sizes.

Alternatively, you can navigate to the survey by copying and pasting the following URL to your browser's address bar:

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Voting for product reviews

This blog now has four followers and plenty of commenters. There's a lot of interest in Theeve trucks and other reviews. I have lots of product reviews to post, and cannot decide the order. It's time for a vote! Sound off in the comments for which reviews you'd like to see first!

Decks:
Almost Mullen tonal 8 x 31.9
Almost Daewon Double Impact
1031 Creepy Crawly

Trucks:
Venture V5 5.2 lows
Venture 5.2 lows
Tensor Response Magnesium 5.25
Independent 139 low
Thunder 149 Light
Thunder 147 Hollow Light

Wheels:
Almost dual durometer glowsticks 50mm
Spitfire Classics
Spitfire Big Heads
Spitfire Firelite Repeaters
Spitfire F1 Streetburner
Spitfire Parkburners
Satori Movement Eclipse
Bones STF
Bones SPF

Bearings:
Bones Swiss 6
Bones Red
Lucky
Black Panther abec 7
Independent 7

Tools:
Pig
Unit
Silver

8 comments:

  1. Do the Thunder and Tensor truck reviews first, followed by the 1031 deck. I'm interested in reading those. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. I'll do those reviews. The 1031 deck is... interesting, I think is the best word. More to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see reviews of the Spitfire F1s vs. the Parkburners. Also wondered about the Indy bearings...I've heard they weren't very durable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any of the bearings reviews would be great. I'm also interested in the Almost double impacts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll say right now that the Almost Double Impacts are damn near indestructible. No chipping, no breaking, pop for months and months. And I'm 220 pounds. Absolutely worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I was wondering if you knew any good places to skate in the DC Metro area (esp. Silver Spring or nearby) that aren't going to get me kicked out immediately or in trouble with the police?

    I haven't really skated in about 10 years, so even an empty parking lot where I can try to relearn basic flatground tricks would be a big help. I've heard there a couple nice skateparks in the DC area, like the one in Arlington, but my skills are going to be so rusty that I'm not sure I'm even ready for a park at this point. Besides, I don't have a helmet or pads yet.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to know how you like the Daewon double impact with the flat concave. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete